Walgreens Failure

 I've been a bit under the weather since December 9th. With my tight work schedule and the limited hours for COVID-19 testing the one day I could get an appointment was Tuesday at 12:45pm at a Walgreens not far from here. 

Surely, I could get this done in an hour. I left right at 12:30pm when my lunch started and arrived at 12:40pm. There was a long line in the drive through, but I figured they weren't all getting tested. Surely some were doing a simple pick up. 

The line inched along. By 1:18pm I was still 4 cars back. I had to leave because my work is strict about lunch time. What is the point of appointments if they're so overbooked. From looking at Yelp about this Walgreen's in Glenview, IL the reviews are appalling and have been for some time. Clearly, Walgreens has no interest in customer service. I'll stick with CVS. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sepia Saturday

Mural Monday