Weekend Coffee Share

 


If we were having coffee, I'd say spring is here! Actually, the weather's been more like summer as it's been in the 80s F.

I watched For All Mankind, a gorgeous documentary of the Apollo space program. Al Reiker, producer and director, watched all the TV coverage of the various trips to the moon. He found it disappointing. Eventually, he started going to the NASA film archives and watching some of the hundreds of hours of video. He decided to compile them to show the human side of the lunar exploration.It's an amazing, serene film with lots of humanity and humor.

I've taught three days this week, which seems enough. I'm starting to figure out which assignments fit me best. 

I got a cough on Monday and took a COVID test to rule that out. The test was negative. I've been taking commercial cough syrup, but really hate it. I decided to look for homemade cough syrup recipes and found a few like this. Today I still had a tickle in my throat so I varied the recipe and filled a Yeti up with hot water, honey, thyme, and ginger. Wow! It was a great help for my throat. I could drink it daily.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mural Monday

Sepia Saturday

Sepia Saturday