Weekend Coffee Share

 









If we were having coffee, I'd have you over and offer you some honey citron tea that I got at an Asian grocery store. Give it a try. But if it's not your thing, I've got tea and coffee.

You'd be able to see that it's been gray and rainy out, which is way I loved going to The Garfield Park Conservatory with my friend Patti.

Timely - Peace for Ukraine




It's so energizing to visit a greenhouse or conservatory when the weather's gloomy.


On Thursday I made Chinese food for my parents, sister and sister-in-law. My sister was here on business from Utah so we got to see her. The food wasn't as good as the first Chinese dinner I made last month. I'm not quite sure why.

I've started my taxes and am doing some spring cleaning to declutter. I want to get rid of the papers I don't need which seem to proliferate. 









Comments

  1. What a wonderful and peaceful place. #weekendcoffeeshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a delight and a wonderful place where you can see an abundance of plants from different climates. It's peaceful, but the neighborhood, sadly, has become quite dangerous.

      Delete
  2. Always good to read the latest with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous conservatory! Thanks for taking us along! Hope your decluttering goes well! It's always nice to finish up a project like that :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, decluttering can feel good. I do get distracted and start reading old writings I've collected.

      Delete
  4. Very nice Conservatory. ope you get your taxes and decluttering done. Thank you for your coffee share. H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The taxes will get done as they always do. Decluttering is a never ending project though.

      Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  5. ...we need to look for signs of peace in these troubled times. We are decluttering too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum Chinese food, one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, especially the food they cook in China. YouTube has some recipes for dishes you can't get at most restaurants in the US.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mural Monday

Sepia Saturday

Sepia Saturday