Welcome

 Hello!

This blog continues where I left off when I reached my free photo limit on WordPress for the fourth time. If you use WordPress, you know that there's a limit to free photos. I got tired of paying more and more to increase my allowance on my first WordPress blog. It would have been $200 to increase my space. Then they charged me $99 to keep my blog up. I shifted to using one of my other blogs, which was 

I dilly-dallied about canceling. Then two weeks go they wanted me to pay more to keep the first WordPress blog up without new photos. No thanks. 

Now WordPress is a business so they can charge whatever they want, but I didn't like their prices and their new block editor made using the platform harder to use. It was a big step backwards. If they'd at least let people choose to stick with the classic editor. 

So here I am. I'm not a Google lover so perhaps I'll leave, but for now this is my blogging home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sepia Saturday

Mural Monday

Sepia Saturday